The YourHealthFile created by NextGen is an extremely useful and powerful tool that fosters patient engagement by allowing your patients to securely message your practice and participate in their care. The following is the first in a series of educational videos showing how you can email patient’s an invitation to join and how the patient can respond
At the YourHealthFile portal patients can:
- Securely message staff or providers based on your preferences of who sees and responds to the message
- Enter or update demographic and insurance information
- Request an Appointment
- Online Check in for a Scheduled Appointment
- RX Refill Requests
- View and pay their bill online
- Telemedicine – built in
- Advanced Medical Record Management – allow patients to update certain areas of their chart
- Patient Documents – make chart documents available to view
- View and Sign Practice Forms
- Health Maintenance
- Health Logs
How To Activate Your YourHealthFile Account
You have been invited to safely and securely view your medical records online using YourHealthFile. Logging in today allows you to see all of your current and past medical records, your prescription history, and so much more.
To sign up, please follow these instructions:
- Visit: www.YourHealthFile.com from any web-enabled device.
- For First time users: Click the “Activate your account here” button above the YourHealthFile Login form. An Account Activation screen will display.
- In the “Username” field, enter: (provided in the email sent to email on file)
- In the “Password” field, enter: (provided in the email sent to email on file)
- In the “Patient’s Date of Birth, enter your date of birth.
- Click the “Activate Account” button. Upon confirmation, the Update Account screen will display and you will be prompted to enter your desired account details.
- Complete the Update Account form, then click the “Update Account” button.
Welcome to YourHealthFile. If prompted, please follow the on-screen Patient Registration instructions to set up your new YourHealthFile Patient Portal account. For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your medical provider’s office.